- RTN reported Q4 net income of $531 million, or $1.66 per share, down from $469 million or $1.42 per share a year ago.
- Excluding special items, earnings were $506 million or $1.58 per share, above analysts' estimate of $1.35 per share.
- Revenue was $5.87 billion, down from $6.44 billion last year. Analysts expected revenue of $5.95 billion.
- Looking ahead, the company expects to see 2014 earnings between $6.74 and $6.89 per share. Adjusted earnings per share is expected to be in the range of $5.76 to $5.91. Analysts, on average, expect $6.30 per share.
- Net sales for 2014 are projected to be between $22.5 billion and $23.0 billion, while analysts see revenue reaching $23.09 billion.
William H. Swanson, Raytheon's Chairman and CEO commented: "Over the past year, the Raytheon team delivered solid operating results in a dynamic business environment. We continued to expand our international business while also winning significant new programs with our advanced technologies and affordable solutions that position us well for the future."RTN's Dividend RTN declared its last 55 cent quarterly dividend on November 20, which will be payable on February 6. The stock went ex-dividend on December 30. The company is expected to declare its next dividend in March. It is likely that there will be an increase in its next dividend. Stock Performance Raytheon shares were mostly flat during pre-market trading Thursday.