We’re back with Round 2 of our Warren versus Jimmy Buffett Quiz. Find out how well you know the legendary investor by identifying which quotes are by Warren and which are from a Jimmy Buffett song [Take the Round 1 Quiz].
1. You're loud and clear but I don't understand.
2. I'm a digital explorer in analog roam.
3. With a little love and luck, you will get by.
4. If the phone doesn't ring, you'll know that it's me.
5. You got to bend a little no matter which side you're on.
6. I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead.
7. No time to count what I'm worth.
8. It's a job, but without it I'd be less than what I expect from me.
9. I never wanted to be a man of mystery. My life's an open book.
10. I just can't keep up with the Nasdaq.
11. We may be creatures with some unique features, but we've still got a lot to learn.
12. I love the now. It's the only place I've ever been.
13. Life throws us curve balls we never can reach.
14. I don't want to see my name in the paper each day.
15. You know there's a million ways to fail.
16. I try to make a point of protecting the innocent.
17. I lived half my life in eight by five room.
18. Time has come to lay my burden down.
19. Someone's got to raise some hell. It might as well be me.
20. I'm all dumbfounded, stubborn as an ass.
21. Tomorrow's right around the corner. I'll get there somehow, but I'm stuck in meantime.
22. The whole damn world's gone crazy. The moon is jumping over the cow.
23. If I could just get it on paper, I might make some sense of it all.
24. If it falls down, I have learned my trade from the inside out.
25. Life is still just high school. You make the same mistakes you did when you were young.
26. Which stock trades an average of 72 million shares per day?
Your Score: / 26
Fooled Ya... Again!
That's right, all the quotes above are from Jimmy Buffett songs. Though some of these quotes do sound like something Warren Buffett would say.