- HD reported Q4 earnings of $1.013 billion, or 73 cents per share, down slightly from $1.021 billion, or 68 cents per share, a year ago.
- Revenue for the quarter was $17.70 billion, down from $18.25 billion last year.
- On average, analysts expected to see 71 cents per share in earnings and $17.91 billion in revenue.
- Comparable store sales rose 4.4% from last year.
- Looking forward, HD expects to see FY2014 earnings of approximately $4.38 per share and sales growth of 4.8%. Analysts are expecting earnings of $4.43 per share and $82.91 billion in revenue.
Chairman and CEO of HD, Frank Blake commented: "In 2013, we posted our strongest comp sales growth in 14 years as solid execution and the recovering housing market aided our performance. I'd like to thank our associates for their hard work and commitment to our customers."HD Boosts Dividend HD announced that it has raised its dividend 21% from 39 cents to 47 cents, or $1.88 annually. The dividend will be paid on March 27 to shareholders of record on March 13. Stock Performance The Home Depot shares were up $1.88, or 2.41%, during pre-market trading Tuesday. The stock is down 5% YTD.