- FAST reported Q1 earnings of $111.93 million, or 38 cents per share, up from $109.05 million, or 37 cents per share, a year ago.
- Revenues rose to $876.50 million from $806.33 million last year.
- On average, analysts expected to see 37 cents in earnings and revenue of $869.99 million.
- The company noted that the growth in revenue was primarily due to higher unit sales. FAST also reported that although sales were negatively affected by the harsh winter in January and February, the timing of Easter should help March sales.
Have Been Scheduled
FAST - Upcoming Dividend Payouts
Next Ex-Dividend Date
|Amount||Declare Date||Ex-Dividend Date ▲||Record Date||Pay Date||Payout Type|
|No Upcoming Dividend Dates|
FAST - Dividend Yield & Stock Price History
Current Dividend Yield
FAST - Dividend Payout History
Current Annual Payout
Dividend.com DARS Rating™ Breakdown for FAST
FAST - Dividend Growth History
Last 5 Yrs
Last 3 Yrs
|Reveal Dividend Growth History for FAST.||25.0%||8.1%||3 years|
FAST - Historical Annual Dividend Data & Growth
Payouts Increasing For
|Payout Amount||Calendar Year||Annual Growth|
FAST - Historical Dividend Data
Payouts Increasing For
|Payout Amount||Declared Date||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Pay Date ▼||Qualified Dividend?||Payout Type||Frequency|
Fastenal (FAST) - News
Before the opening bell on Friday morning, Fastenal (FAST) reported its second quarter results, posting gains in sales and earnings compared to...
Fastenal Company Q1 Profits Rise; Declares Dividend (FAST)Apr 11, 2014Fastenal Company (FAST) reported higher first quarter earnings on Friday, which came in above analysts' estimates. FAST's Earnings in Brief
These were some of the biggest dividend stock performers on the upside and the downside in today's market action. Highlights Williams Sonoma...
These were some of the biggest dividend stock performers on the upside and the downside in today's market action. Highlights NetApp Inc....
Fastenal Company Misses Q4 Estimates; Shares Fall (FAST)Jan 15, 2014Shares of Fastenal Company (FAST) were down nearly 3% on Wednesday morning after the company reported earnings that fell below analysts' expectations. FAST's Earnings in Brief
- FAST reported Q4 earnings of $99.23 million, or 33 cents per share, up from $98.72 million, or 32 cents per share, a year ago.
- Total revenue was $813.76 million, up from $757.24 last year.
- On average, analysts expected to see earnings of 34 cents with $813.25 million in revenue.
- For FY2013, the company reported $448.64 million or $1.51 per share in earnings, up from $420.54 million in 2012. Analysts expected to see earnings per share of $1.52.
- Revenue for the year was $3.33 billion, up from $3.13 billion in 2012. Analysts expected to see revenue of $3.33 billion.
The Bottom LineShares of Fastenal Company (FAST) have a 2.07% yield based on Tuesday's closing price of $48.21. Fastenal Company (FAST) is not recommended at this time, holding a Dividend.com DARS™ Rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars. Be sure to visit our complete recommended list of the Best Dividend Stocks, as well as a detailed explanation of our ratings system here.
These were some of the biggest dividend stock performers on the upside and the downside in today's market action. Highlights Marvell Technology...