With interest rates at historic lows, and markets behaving erratically, investors who are looking for predictable income may have a limited set of options to choose from. In this MutualFunds.com webinar, CFRA Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research Todd Rosenbluth moderates a panel of fund experts who bring proven experience generating income using both new and tried-and-true strategies.
During this session, Todd and the team of panelists will discuss:
- The impact of a slowing economy on the prospects for investment-grade and high-yield corporate bond prospects and where the best opportunities arise.
- What the attractive areas of municipal bond market are in light of states opening up their businesses differently.
- Examples of mutual funds well-positioned for the second half of the year based on their exposure, historic record and costs.
Todd Rosenbluth, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research, CFRA
- Richard Taormina, Managing Director at JPMorgan Asset Management, Head of Tax Aware Strategies team
- Robert Spano, Principal and High Yield Portfolio Manager for PGIM’s Fixed Income US High Yield Bond team
- David Braun, CFA, FSA, FRM, Managing Director and Generalist Portfolio Manager at PIMCO
Click here to watch the webinar
Click here to download the webinar presentation file