Dividend Investing Ideas Center
Have you ever wished for the safety of bonds, but the return potential...
Retail continues to be a battleground. Already a cutthroat industry, the pandemic, rise in online shopping, and changing consumer tastes have created a ‘have’ and ‘have not’ situation. Those retailers with strong brands, top niches, and omnichannel aspirations have been dominating their less equipped rivals in a big way.
And in this winning camp is our Best Dividend Stocks List Pick.
Our pick has leaned on its niche as ‘Amazon-proof’ to keep on winning during the pandemic and in the face of changes to the retail environment. Owning and running a network of farm stores, our pick focuses on the more rural sections of the nation. Items like horse feed, barbed wire, and equipment for farming are not very suitable for online sales and often ‘need it now’ items. Because of this, our pick has continued to rack up big revenues in these troubling times. Better still, a focus on new ‘click & collect’’ and ‘ship to store’ options have helped it maintain its edge as more consumers navigate to omnichannel for their shopping needs.
The best part is our pick continues to find growth as well.
New pivots to animal/pet wellness and locations near suburban ‘farmettes’ have continued to work wonders for our pick. In fact, it was recently able to raise its dividend by a whopping 30% with its latest payout.
In the end, our rural retailer has just what investors need to get through the changing retail landscape and score big time income and growth.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
1. Its focus on a specialized and “Amazon-proof” rural market niche allows it to pull in more than $8 billion in annual revenues.
2. It continues to see sales growth during the COVID-19 pandemic, with new same-day delivery and pick-up options.
3. It has increased its dividend for more than 10 years straight!
4. New store concepts in the pet-care sector are fueling torrid growth.
5. It has a healthy payout ratio of 31% and growing yield of 1.42%.
Our Best Dividend Stocks List has 20 of the highest-rated stocks by our proprietary rating system. Go Premium to find out the entire list.