Retail continues to be a cutthroat sector to operate in. For the most part, margins remain compressed as cheaper online rivals have taken traditional brick & mortar stores to the woodshed. Consumers remain as fickle as ever and discounting is now a way of life. Many investors would consider buying into the sector a fool’s errand at this point.
But the only fools are the retailers betting against our Best Dividend Stocks List pick in the sector.
Our pick has continued to win in the new realm of omnichannel retailing – offering both options for in-store and online shopping. By using its vast warehouse/store network, in-store demos and new online apps, our pick continues to make the most of the new “bricks & clicks” environment. This has helped it win over new Millennial customers as well as retain older ones. All of this has allowed it to rack up continued record results for profits and revenues. Its last results were nothing but impressive.
See the original article on our pick here.
But our pick isn’t done yet. It continues to spend money in all the right places to improve its prospects. This includes some M&A to branch out into tangential product offerings, beefing up its website and expanding the number of its fulfillment centers. All of these moves should help boost its bottom line even further.
All in all, our Best Dividend Stocks List pick in the retail sector is truly winning the omnichannel war.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
- Huge operating footprint with more than $100 billion in revenues recorded in 2017.
- Omnichannel is helping drive sales – with revenues now expected to increase 7%+ next year.
- Diluted earnings per share are expected to surge nearly 34% this year alone!
- Steadily paid a dividend since its IPO with more than 125 consecutive quarters of payout.
- Healthy payout ratio of 43% and a healthy growing yield of 2.35%.
Our Best Dividend Stocks List has 20 of the highest-rated stocks by our proprietary rating system.