It’s good to be in the defense industry.
After all, federal, state and municipal governments tend to have some very deep pockets and they are willing to pay top dollars to keep us safe. It’s even better when you’re the big dog in your respective sub-sector of the defense industry. And that’s just the case for our leading Best Dividend Stocks List communications firm.
Our pick continues to benefit from rising spending from a variety of law enforcement and federal agencies. As the dominate provider for a whole host of communications and mission-critical products that meet security standards for these various agencies, contracts continue to roll in as spending has only increased under the Trump Administration.
And our picks dominance in these mission-critical communication needs is only getting bigger.
Thanks to a series of big patent lawsuit wins, our pick is quickly becoming the only place for law enforcement and rescue agencies to get their fix. Even better is that our pick continues to pivot these agencies toward not just hardware, but also a hefty amount of digital services and software applications. These recurring revenue opportunities means that our Best Dividend Stocks List pick will be able keep the profits and dividends coming far into the future.
For investors, our pick offers plenty of growth and income opportunities for a portfolio.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
- Record $6+ billion in revenue and $1.3 billion in operating profit in 2017.
- Global giant featuring over 3 million customers.
- A huge diversified moat of products and services, with 20%+ of revenue coming through recurring service sources.
- Steadily increased its dividend since its spin-out back in 2011. The latest was another 10%+ increase toward the end of 2017
- Healthy payout ratio of 31% and yield of 1.71%.
Check out our original pick here.