It’s no secret that the industrials have experienced a huge resurgence in recent quarters. Driven by a growing worldwide economy and increasing demand, a variety of manufacturers have all reported great earnings and revenue boosts. And that includes our top industrial Best Dividend Stock List’s pick.
Operating in a variety of sectors and industries, our industrial pick has continued to see rising cash flows, better-than-expected earnings and plenty of dividend growth since our initial selection.
See our original article on our pick here.
But our pick’s best days could just be getting started.
That’s because, in order to keep growing, our pick is in the process of slimming down. With major spin-offs pending, our top-notch industrial will become three. But unlike most spin-offs, our pick isn’t shedding underperforming assets. Oh no. All the business segments being separated are firing on all cylinders and this is one way to help them shine brighter. In the end, this is one instance where the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. And today’s investors get to experience that growth firsthand when the spin-off happens.
In the meantime, our “whole” pick continues to feast on high margins and a rising backlog/sales. This has supported record cash flows and big-time dividend increases, including last year’s double-digit jump.
For investors, our Best Dividend Stocks List’s industrial pick offers a great way to profit from today’s tailwinds, as well as positioning portfolios for gains tomorrow.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
- Reported a whopping $40 billion in sales last year and has grown earnings by a 10% CAGR over the last five years.
- Reported more than 10% dividend increase last year, registering more than five consecutive years of double-digit dividend growth.
- Pending spin-off across major business lines to unlock value for investors.
- Rising global economy helped it generate nearly $5 billion in free cash flows last year, representing double-digit growth on a year-over-year basis.
- Healthy payout ratio of 37% and growing yield of 2%.