While Donald Trump’s election win took many a political forecaster for a loop, it didn’t surprise us at Dividend.com. One of our top industrial picks has continued to impress on the duality of its product lines, both in military hardware and commercial products. With Trump’s promises of higher global growth and increased military spending, our pick has managed to produce significant returns since its addition to our Best Dividend Stocks list in June of 2016 and even managed to move past bad news with gusto.
See our original article on our pick here.
With our pick dominating a diverse range of industries – from footwear to attack helicopters – the stock has managed to post a 19% gain since its addition on June 1, 2016.
Even better is that our pick is poised to continue racking up the achievements as cost cutting, smart investments and even some activist intervention work their magic on our industrial stock.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
- Has grown its earnings per share by 47% over the last five years.
- Focused on services and software to play the industrial internet of things (IIoT).
- Incredible total revenues of more than $39 billion recorded last year.
- Cash conversion that exceeds nearly 100% with high free cash flows.
- Healthy payout ratio of 38% and growing yield of around 2%.