Before Monday’s opening bell, W W Grainger Inc (GWW ) released its fourth quarter financial results, posting lower profits.
GWW’s Earnings in Brief
- GWW’s net income fell to $148.84 million, or $2.14 per share, from $156.75 million, or $2.20 per share, last year.
- Excluding special items, earnings were $2.80 per share. Analysts expected to see EPS of $2.83.
- Revenue increased 6% to $2.51 billion from $2.38 billion a year ago.
- Looking forward, the company now expects to see FY2015 sales growth between 3% and 7%, and EPS between $12.60 and $13.60 per share. Previously, GWW expected sales growth between 5% and 9%, and EPS between $12.90 and $13.80 per share.
- On average, analysts expect to see FY2015 EPS of $13.48 and annual revenue of $10.63 billion.
The company paid its last $1.08 dividend on December 1. We expect GWW to declare its next dividend in the coming weeks.
The Bottom Line
Get Email Updates
Join over 100,000 investors who get the latest news from Dividend.com