Media Interviews & Press Materials
Contact via Email
Contact via Email
- Dividend.com TV Commercial Unveiled
March 6, 2012
- Dividend.com Unveils New Beat the Markets with Dividend Stocks eBook
November 25, 2011
- Be a Dividend Millionaire is now available in stores everywhere!
March 29, 2011
- Dividend.com and Paul Rubillo are Featured in Suze Orman's The Money Class
March 8, 2011
- Paul Rubillo's Be a Dividend Millionaire book to be published by FT Press/Pearson
March 1, 2011
- Paul Rubillo to Become Exclusive Author of NASDAQ Stocks to Watch Newsletter
June 4, 2009
- Due to Popular Demand, Rubillo Report Now a Daily Broadcast on Dividend.com
March 27, 2009
- Paul Rubillo Calls it Right Again, Alerting Investors Before Stock Prices Turn for the Worse!
March 18, 2009
- Paul Rubillo Joins TheStreet.com RealMoney as an Expert Contributor in "Columnist Conversation"
March 9, 2009
- Dividend.com, LLC and NorthCoast Asset Management, LLC Launch "Dividend Advantage" Money Management Service
March 5, 2009
- Dividend.com Teams with NASDAQ.com to Bring Dividend-Centric Content to NASDAQ.com
November 7, 2008
- Dividend.com Announce Content is now Featured in the Personal Finance Section of Forbes.com
August 10, 2008
- Dividend.com Articles Syndicated by AOL Money & Finance
July 30, 2008
- TheStreet.com and Dividend.com Announce Content-Sharing Agreement
July 15, 2008
- Dividend.com Articles Indexed by Google Finance
June 8, 2008
Dividend.com in the Media
- Mixed feelings about Obama economic plan
January 9, 2009 - Dividend.com Founder & CEO Paul Rubillo was interviewed by NBC affiliate TV-40 about Obama's economic recovery plan (video included).
- Proposed auto bail-out unpopular with many
November 21, 2008 - Dividend.com Founder & CEO Paul Rubillo was interviewed by NBC affiliate TV-40 about Obama's the proposed U.S. auto industry bailout plan (video included).
- Dividends bring reassurance
October 22, 2008 - Dividend.com Founder & CEO Paul Rubillo was quoted in New Jersey-based daily newspaper The Record regarding dividend stocks.