It’s no secret that the election of President Trump has been ideal for America’s diversified manufacturers. The combination of higher growth expectations and potential tax reform has continued to benefit the nation’s industrial base. And Dividend.com’s Best Dividend Stocks List’s leading industrial play has been no different.
Thanks to its extensive portfolio of products – including everything from fire/security systems to missile defense systems – our pick has increased its dividend by 6% since our addition last November.
See our original article on our pick here.
But our manufacturing leader’s best days could still be coming in the quarters ahead. Thanks to its continued focus on aerospace & defense, our pick is quickly becoming the major player in airplane components for both commercial and military vehicles. And a recent decision to buyout a rival will have it vaulting to the head of the line regarding aircraft parts, making it a frontrunner in the digital aerospace sphere. This should help drive future earnings and cash flows, all while keeping its moniker as a reigning dividend kingpin.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
- Has grown its payout by more than 1,800% since 1980, including a 6% jump for our readers since the stock was added to the list last November.
- Mega-merger will make the pick the top play in the digital aerospace and industrial internet of things (IIoT) market.
- Estimated to produce free cash flow in the range of $3 to $3.5 billion, with revenues increasing to around $59 billion this year.
- Global product portfolio spanning government and private clients in a variety of industrial markets.
- Healthy payout ratio of 42% and a growing yield of 2.46%.