The recent events in Charlottesville highlighted why our emergency communications pick was a good choice for inclusion in our Best Dividend Stocks List.
As law enforcement spending continues to grow in the wake of rising tensions and modernization efforts, our pick has managed to generate plenty of gains for investors. And the gains could keep coming in the years and months ahead. Thanks to President Trump’s pro-law enforcement and military stance, our pick has already racked up new multi-million dollar contracts with several key Federal government agencies. Local and municipal agencies have also flocked to our pick for its much-needed emergency equipment.
Even better has been the firm’s new-found focus on services and software. With these sorts of contracts now encompassing a large portion of its revenues, our pick is ready to realize a long stream of recurring revenues well into the future. With Trump indicating he’s ready to increase spending even further, our communications firm will be sitting pretty in the quarters ahead. Investors will be sitting pretty as well. And they already have been, as evident by the firm’s massive 14.63% dividend increase since adding it to our Best Dividend Stocks List.
All in all, our chosen pick has and still has the goods to power your portfolio.
See our original article on our pick here.
To summarize, here are five reasons why you should own this stock:
- $6 billion in revenue and $1.2 billion in operating cash flow in 2016.
- Global giant featuring over 3 million customers.
- A huge diversified moat of products and services, with 25% of revenue coming from recurring service sources.
- Big winner from President Donald Trump’s policies toward law enforcement and defense.
- Healthy payout ratio of 38% and yield of 2.14%.