Dividend.com is a financial services website focused on providing comprehensive dividend stock research information, in the form of daily articles, data, and ratings.
About Paul Rubillo
Dividend.com Founder, Paul Rubillo
Paul Rubillo is the Founder & CEO of Dividend.com, the #1 Source for Long Term Investors. Paul Rubillo's daily content is featured on such major finance portals as TheStreet.com, RealMoney.com, Forbes.com, AOL Money & Finance, and Nasdaq.com. From 2009-2010, Paul was also the exclusive author for NASDAQ.com daily e-newsletter "Nasdaq Stocks to Watch."
Paul is also the author of the popular investing book Be a Dividend Millionaire, published by FT Press in 2011.
Paul is known for breaking down key names, themes, and trends in an easy-to-digest style, similar to the common-sense delivery of personal finance expert Suze Orman and the late legendary Louis R. Rukeyser, encouraging investors to understand and take advantage of the short-term gyrations while focusing on long-term investment goals. Paul Rubillo motivates listeners and readers to take action with their own financial lives today so they can stay ahead of any impending downturns in the market tomorrow.
Prior to launching Dividend.com, Paul was a seasoned stock trader who successfully managed his own capital over the course of more than 13 years of full-time market experience.
Paul is also an honorary member of the Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business Administration.
Dividend.com is a financial services website focused on providing comprehensive dividend stock research information, in the form of daily articles, data, and ratings. Dividend.com is owned and operated by Mitre Media II LLC. Dividend.com research utilizes their proprietary DARS™, or Dividend Advantage Rating System, to rank nearly 1,600 dividend-paying stocks. DARS™ (Dividend Advantage Rating System) rates dividend stocks across five distinct criteria: relative strength, overall yield attractiveness, dividend reliability, dividend uptrend, and earnings growth.
Dividend.com offers free content available to the general public as well as premium subscription service. Benefits for Premium subscription include:
- DAILY Dividend Stock Newsletter, delivered directly to subscriber email inbox.
- V.I.P. Access to MEMBERS-ONLY articles -- at least two premium articles each day.
- Enhanced dividend research with HISTORICAL DIVIDEND DATA for nearly 1,600 dividend stocks.
- Access to the DIVIDEND.COM ARCHIVES, which contain over 10,000 articles with dividend stock analysis!
- The ability to create and maintain a CUSTOM WATCHLIST of dividend stocks.
- Unlimited Ex-Dividend Date Searches - Find the dividend stocks you want that are scheduled to pay out soon!
- NEW! Schedule monthly dividend checks using our exclusive Monthly Dividend Income Generator!
- NEW! Generate example dividend stock portfolios based on your investing goals!
- ...and much more! Learn More about Dividend.com Premium »
Dividend.com's daily content is featured on such major finance portals as TheStreet.com, RealMoney.com, Forbes.com, AOL Money & Finance, Google Finance, and Nasdaq.com. From May 2009 to March 2010, Paul Rubillo was exclusive author of a NASDAQ.com daily e-newsletter, "Nasdaq Stocks to Watch."
What People are Saying About Us
We asked some of our subscribers to provide feedback about Dividend.com. Here are their unfiltered responses:
Gene H. -- Denver, Colorado
Delores B. -- North Carolina
Charles C. -- Colorado
Don D. -- New Mexico
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
FREE Dividend Stock Newsletter
Get the Dividend.com email newsletter to receive:
- A free copy of our acclaimed report, 5 Rules of Winning Dividend Stock Investing
- Free daily investing tips and picks from Dividend.com CEO Paul Rubillo
- Tons of great market analysis and recommendations